Thursday, 25 April 2013

Best friend of mine



My lovely little snail.

She's grow wisely and politely.

Even she always said she is not good at this and that, I always feel that she is the one who inspire me. The snail and the Anaigh.

I'm not wearing this anymore.

I found both of you at early stage of my 'return'. I appreciate all those things. I learn many things not directly via words.

Thanks for being there. Thanks for bring me to the true path. How can I deny and forgot the sweet things about you?

Anaigh. Sriekandee. Snail

All the things, I'll keep it in. Deep inside my heart.

A month later, you'll be someone's wife. I believe, da'wah need the synergy both of you. Throw away the fear, build up the confidence. Have faith. My prays always for you.

The feeling at Anaigh's solemnization now come back. Shed my tears. My tears of happiness. Now, while I'm writing this, and at your beautiful day surely. :')

I know. I'll miss the moment we spent together. My sweet little snail. My lovely mummy anaigh.

After all.. The journey must be continued. I kept my story behind. And, please pray for my successful life.

Du'aS for Mrs. Snail to be

No comments: