Holy Land. Oh, I miss youuuu. HE knows.
Abah told me, he miss this Holy Land. He plan to go as soon as possible. Can't wait anymore.
Abah told me, he miss this Holy Land. He plan to go as soon as possible. Can't wait anymore.
Uhuk. Abah, can you wait for me? I asked him.
Do you want to go together? Do you want to follow me?
Do you want to go together? Do you want to follow me?
For sure, abah! Hold on please. I'm planning the next trip for us to go together again. Because, you can be my VERY GOOD tourist guide! Hehee..
Last time emak said, "Lepas ni tak dapat la nak pegi sekali empat orang kita ni," with that gloomy faces.
Hek eleh. Emak, I wanna go there with you, okay. With abah too. I pray for that. Since loooong time ago. Chances, please come soon, so that we can enjoy our ibadah there together. Again.
Hek eleh. Emak, I wanna go there with you, okay. With abah too. I pray for that. Since loooong time ago. Chances, please come soon, so that we can enjoy our ibadah there together. Again.
Some times, I feel wanna fly to other countries. But, being in Mecca and Madinah really make you feel enough! And yeaa! Alhamdulillah.
Abah, emak, you are my savior!
Oh, mari rasa kerinduan yang saya rasa.
Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar.
Please neglect the broken English.
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
Ala keri.... perasaan tak sudah. Mana post tarbawi, ruhi... nihh. Kammmooon!



No comments:
Post a Comment