Saturday, 17 March 2012
Life lesson
16 March is a Friday. People said, its a "Jumaat yang barokah."
Last year, it was my first day working at GCSSB. And, it is now a year. Yes, a YEAR. It is going to be end soon. Don't know when. But it is confirmed.
This day, Allah tests me with something that I think I still can face it.
I know, it's a reminder for me to remember Him. Knowing that He is too close. Knowing He is always by myside every second I need Him.
Handzalah was broken down. My BenQ gone. I'm blurred. It shed my tears. Luckily, akhawat were always there for supporting me.
I'm trying to be calm and cool like nothing happen. Astaghfirullah.
Dear akhawati, jazakumullahukhayr for the dua's.
Dear Mr. thief/thieves, I pray someday Allah will bring the light for you to feel the greatness of Islam, and how proud to be a Muslim. A true Muslim.
No 'maksiat', no crimes.
Please do not harm others and let me be the last victim of yours, last Friday.
You don't really know if you actually blocking someone da'wa's work. The importance of that stuff to them.
I pray, everything gonna be OKAY.
Because I know Allah is always there.
InnAllahama'assobirin.
So, be patient.
Only then, you can called yourself SRIKANDI. :')
dilabel sebagai
ini curhat,
Perkongsian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment